Report Runner Viewer
Crystal Reports with ease...
Jeff-Net Report Runner Viewer is our simple, easy to use, Crystal Reports viewer. ALL versions of Crystal Reports are supported. It will run on any Windows based machine. If there are parameters for the reports, you will be prompted. All the flexibility of running it within Crystal Reports, but users can’t modify the report templates. This is a much less expensive option than buying another license for the Crystal Reports designer just to look at reports, and it is much easier to use by end users.
Additionally, our Viewer offers some really cool functionality:
- Auto-refresh (every X minutes)
- Auto-close (after X minutes)
- Easy Mailing (customize email and attachment type)
- Short-cut keys to mail, print, export, refresh, toggle group tree and parameter panel on and off, enlarge/decrease view, first/last/previous/next page, and goto specific page
- Maximized report viewing window removes EVERYTHING except report
- Our Viewer is completely customizable per user. There are over 100, simple, INI-based options for locking folders, saving login information, hiding and/or customizing features (literally anything you can imagine).
- Optional Enterprise edition of the Viewer (requires Infinity license) allows for hiding report location and assigning reports to users and/or groups; also optionally works with Active Directory
- Optional global monitoring feature logs ALL report activity to your SQL Server database (track who ran what reports when — includes machine/user name)
- Optional $500 Developer license to co-brand the Viewer for your company (change logo and modify colors on Viewer window to your company logo and branding, and extra command line options to print to printer without viewing and pre-set parameters so end users are not prompted)
If this software doesn’t do something you expect, just let us know. We’ll probably add it in for you for free, or tell you how to do it (maybe it’s already an existing feature).
Pricing still starts at only $50 for a one year license! Licenses renew at just $10 per user. Site licenses are also just $10 per user to renew, and Citrix/Terminal Server license renewals are 20% of the current purchase price.
Last, but not least, we do have a FREE edition of our viewer (for desktops only). It is not customizable, but it is FREE.
Easy to Install
Version 2020 x86 (Originally released 4/20/2019); .Net 4 technology utilizing Crystal Reports 2011 runtime engine (supports Crystal Reports 8.5, 9, 10, XI/11, XI R2/11.5, 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2016).
We update Report Runner constantly. There have been over 200 updates since the .Net version was released early 2011. We’ve been selling Report Runner since 2000.
Runs on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, all Windows Servers, and later. This is the 32-bit edition. It will run on all Windows machines (both x86 and x64 architecture). A 64-bit edition is available for Infinity-licensed customers.